- Highly qualified, efficient, dedicated and supporting staff ensures the best possible information service.
- Standard textbooks with latest edition by well-known authors are stocked,
- Continuous effort is being made to obtain all titles recommended by both the faculty and students.
- Multiple copies of most referred books are made available to as many students as possible.
- A copier facility is also provided for the benefit of those who access the library
- RFID technology is installed to automate the functioning of library services.
- A digital library is established with 90 clients to browse through e-resources & media services.
- Microsoft's touch table facilities for e-resources accessibility and group discussions.
- Video conferencing facilities for interaction with premier institutions and industries.
- A closed circuit television (CCTV) facility monitors activities across all the floors of the library area.
All students, faculty members and staff of the institute are eligible for the membership of the library.
The Libsys 7 Version software is used for Library Automation.
Bar-coding System with RFID Technology and RFID Tagged and the transaction mode through RFID. All the books are bar-coded in the library.
American Information Resources Center, Chennai
Library Networks Membership
For ILL Service contact Library staff.